- Click here to find out some helpful videos or other documents from the teachers.
- There is a folder for each grade level.
- Grade 3 has just added over 13 math videos and 1 reading/fluency video!
- We’ve just started this, so it is a work in progress!
- Another great site to visit is WolframAlpha – It is an engine for computing answers and providing knowledge.
Teravista Vision Statement:
Teravista Elementary empowers all to be world class leaders through innovative instruction, service, and collaboration.
Visit Our Leadership Page
Visit our Student Leadership Page
LEARN – Increase Student Academic Achievement.
LOVE – Love Yourself, Love Others, Love Your Community
LEAD – Build Leadership Capacity
Raptor badges are required at all times for all visitors and volunteers. When we have large events, we ask that guests coming to school, and whose license is already scanned into our Raptor system, use the sign-up link to request a pre-printed badge. Pre-printed badges will be waiting at a table near the main foyer on the day of the event. This will not only make check in quick for those who reserve their visitor badge, but will also allow for those who have yet to have their license scanned into Raptor to have a shorter wait time to get checked in as well.
Links are usually posted two weeks in advance of event. Parents not in the system may come into the front office at anytime between 7:45 and 2:45 to have their license scanned.
<< swipe for more articles >>
Hours of Operation
Students: 7:45am – 2:45pm
Office: 7:30am – 4:00pm